Tuesday 8 December 2009

Visitors

I have added a map of visitors to the blog which is on the front page at the bottom left hand side. This is experimental as the normal stats only tell me how many visitors in total and their ip number.

In the last 6 months I have had 12,000 hits on the site from the following areas.

Australian
New Zealand
UK
Ireland
Scotland (Hi Roy)
Wales (Hi Roger Morgan)
Austria (Hi guys keep up the practice)
India
Sri Lanka
Hong Kong
USA
Canada


Just lately I have had a quite few hits from Canada and the US also someone in China. Hopefully if the map works properly it will give you some idea who is interested in this mad game. I do not have any adverts anymore on the pages which reduced site traffic by quite a few thousand, but who wants to see adverts for ebay.

Also time flies only 150 days left till my last major event the Police Championships in May. Not sure what I will do after that date maybe take up Pool or Bridge we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment