Tuesday 24 November 2009

Handicap Changes - Stalybridge League

Just received an email from the Stalybridge League who play 100 up on the thursday nights. Not good news my handicap has gone from scratch to -50 following complaints from several teams and that I have not lost a game all season and won by 80 last week. Not my fault the league rule is all new players start on scratch.

Well I am quite happy as I have looked at my results and I have always won by a big margin so it just means I get more time at the table to score a few more quite often it can be over in a handful of visits.

They have also dropped my snooker handicap to -18 which is a bit mean as I have only played a couple of games when they have been short.

Off to New Mill tonight the weather looks pretty bad as is usual for a tuesday night. I will up the results later we are playing a very good side tonight Brockholes who have 3 really good players. Mathew and David Peaker (they play in a few ABC's) and another lad who is quite useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment