Thursday 4 March 2010

Practice Steve Cannon

Went to the Place club for a knock with Steve before our games in the Berry Cup. Met him at 6 and we had a nice game of Billiards, he played quite well I have to give him 80 start as per the league.

This proves quite hard as he managed to get a couple of 20 breaks, I clawed my way back in with a nice little 25 and a 41 missing a sitter in the middle off his ball to leave a drop cannon. Idiot why does this happen.

I won by about 21 in the end, but a little more practice and I wont be able to take him off -80.

Off to Stalybridge and Steve played well in his snooker winning on the pink after giving 35 start. I played a young lad I had thrashed only 3 weeks ago. Not tonight though he had about 20 flukes by smashing the balls around and trying to pot he really had no idea what to do but when the lucks with you there is nothing you can do, I lost by loads he very nearly out scored me I had to score 200 he only had to get 75.

Never mind the leagues nearly over now just the individuals to play and the last cup match.

No comments:

Post a Comment