Tuesday 2 March 2010

Huddersfield League - New Mill B V Springwood B

Final trip to Huddersfield for the Year, we are playing the league winners in the final game. There are 5 points between the top 9 teams. John Bowden scraped another win he had 11-1 flukes when I arrived.

I went on second and had already got myself ready, I had tried to relax and made sure I kept the Vampires away by not mixing with my team mates and avoiding talking to any one. I felt comfortable and tried to project the right energy levels I think it worked Paul Raynor was missing everything and I got 40-50 in front. I had a couple of 20 breaks and won by about 57 in the end, not bad considering I was giving 20 start.

Derek Hey went on last and won by just 2 to give us a three nil win. depending on other results that may put us in line for a possible second or play off for third.

No comments:

Post a Comment