Sunday 7 March 2010

Jack Karnehm Billiards from the Top

Just spent 3 hours watching the second video from Jack Karneham. It's a really boring DVD but at the same time really interesting as I understand now what it's trying to get over.

The shots he plays at the top are all repeat shots of the same scoring pattern. He seems to have such great touch, my feeble efforts at the top of the table seem so pathetic when I compare the two. I have no idea how to start with attempting these shots.

Roy Bacon is coming down from Scotland to collect his score board from Mike Holding so I am hoping to get a couple of hours coaching from him on the Friday at my local club. I know I should just stick with my all round half Ball play but TOTT is the way to score big breaks in quick time. Going to Darley Dale on Saturday to see the English Amateur Semi Finals hopefully with Roy and Steve. Can't wait for that the standard should be high still don't know who to support Goodwill who has helped me so much, or the slight underdog Phil Mumford who is also such a nice chap.

As Martin has already won the title I think Phil deserves a chance this year and he has played really well so far.

Looks like we finished in third place in the Huddersfield Leagues I have just checked the tables one more point would have put us second. Only 9 points separate the top 10 teams after 20 games.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    just want to know who is with Jack on the disc,
    Peter King

    ReplyDelete