Monday 12 October 2009

Milage Error

Just updated the distance to Vienna it was 1100 each way. Thanks for the rather sad person who pointed that one out to me.

On a billiards note I forgot to mention I played one of the Phil Davis Shots in my last match the long cannon off the cushion glance off the red and down onto the white. I had practiced this for about 30 minutes and never expected to use it so soon.

I must stress to everyone that the only way you can get better as this game is to watch and play better players and get them to show you a few of their shots. Each player has a mental store of shots they use over and over. I have picked up shots from Paul Dunning, John Inglby and Phil amonst others which I would never have thought off on my own.

You can reach a certain level in the game by learning the half ball shots from books and from Martins web site. But there comes a point when you are on your own and must learn new shots by pinching them from other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment