Wednesday 28 October 2009

Huddersfield League - NewMill 'A' V NewMill 'B'

Over the Pennines again for an match against our other team the 'A' Team. They were level on points with us so whoever won this would be top of the rankings.

No much top say really we won 2-1. Mainly due to the handicaps. I played a reasonable game the chap I was playing Richard was on the same handicap as me I managed to get and hold a 20 point lead all the way to the end of the game. Winning 200-179 with a final couple of nice long distance cannons giving me the win.

I found out that was the first match he had lost all season. I have won 4 lost 0. This is down to luck and handicap and a little bit of good play. There were a few moans about my start but all new players start on 115 I am on 80 and it is reviewed after 6 games. I have only won by about 30points in each game so I think its about right.

There were a few 40 and 30 breaks but not by me I managed a 23.

The link to the league web site is www.huddersfieldsnooker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment