Tuesday 23 February 2010

Practice Silktown Macclesfield

Met Wayne Holbrook for our usual Tuesday meeting over in Macclesfield. The table seemed a bit strange today I don't know if the weather can effect it but it was throwing wide and the ball was moving across the nap especially in the right hand corner.

We both struggled and managed a few little 20 breaks. Wayne got 60 in front as he normally does before I started getting going. I got a couple of 27 breaks and manged to pull back a bit.
I then managed another 50 break. Funny really last month I got lots of 50 breaks, 8 in total.

This month only 4 so far but when I have made 50+ its usually been a big break. 82 and 91.
I am happy with the breaks but would rather have lots of 30-40's than a couple of big breaks.
We ended up scoring around the 480 mark in the 2 and half hours. I won by about 10 points nothing in the match at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment