Thursday 25 February 2010

Individuals Stalybridge Snooker

Played at the Parkbridge Institute in my snooker singles, giving 28 start to Barry Broad, the poor chap I knocked in 55 against in the Billiards.

Bit of a close game he is quite a decent player but I picked him off bit by bit and eventually he left me a chance and I got 18 and 16. It was all quite close till the end when he potted yellow green and brown. He missed the blue and left it in the bottom and I cleared up to win by 8.

Steven Cannon won his match and I picked him up to go and play doubles with Mark Carrington at Stockport we were playing two very good players. I hardly potted anything but my safety play was outstanding mm perfect in both frames. We managed a fairly easy win. Mark played quite well getting a couple of important 20 breaks. Quarter finals here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment