Tuesday 23 February 2010

200000 visitors 4.5million search hits.

I have now received over 200000 hits on the web site. These are unique hits from all over the world. I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to look and read my exploits on this blog.

Billiards is a small world but I have visitors from every continent except for South America and the Arctic. I am simple amazed how word has spread. I hope you all enjoy it and that you appreciate the hard work I have put in to keep up playing at this intensity for the year.

3 Leagues, 7 EBOS events, various other ABC and comps along with some snooker. This has cost me around £ 5000 in total and I have travelled many many miles.

Only a couple of months left now then I can relax and have a week off.

No comments:

Post a Comment