Monday 11 October 2010

Leagues

I have managed to find several new leagues to play in this year. I have decided not to play in the Huddersfield league due to the distances involved each week, unless they are really short of players.

I am going to play in the Prestwich League with Steve Cannon on a Tuesday and the macclesfield league on the Thursday at Nick Dysons club in Macclesfield with Steve Cannon, as you may recalled I played for Disley gold club last year.

There is also another small league in Bury which I have decided to try it has a few good players in it, like Phil Spring who goes in the odd ABC.

My first games in these leagues have resulted in mixed results, in the Bury league, I have played only two games and won them both but not made any breaks at all.

In the Macclesfield League I have played 3 won 2 and lost 1. I have made a few breaks of note 27 and 30 in game 1, 27 and 44 in game 2 and a nice 51 in game 3 but still lost.

The Prestwich League I have won one and lost one no breaks recorded only a couple of 20's.

No comments:

Post a Comment