Thursday 8 April 2010

Practice Practice Practice

Not had a 50 break for a few weeks now and I have realised I have hardly spent anytime on the practice table, I have played lots of matches but really have neglected solo practice.

So with the Welsh Open coming up and the Police Nationals I must get out and get some hours on the table starting Monday. I have a couple of Semi finals in the Stalybridge League coming up and a final in the Macclesfield League.

My cold has just about cleared up, so no excuses next week so head down and get on with it. Quite looking forward to a knock now there are a couple of new shots I want to try out from Malta.

Missing my Tuesdays with Wayne Holbrook, he has a new job so we have not had a game for a few weeks.

29 days left till the Police Nationals, although I dont stand a chance of winning, there are some really good players, my aim it to qualify out of the round robin stages. I won 1 game out of 5 last year so I hope to improve on that this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment