Wednesday 1 July 2009

Palace Snooker Club

Went to the Palace Snooker Club, Woodley for a game with Mark Carrington. Table 5 has just been recovered. We played Snooker for 2 Hours and Billiards for 1 hour.

I played really well at snooker he won 6-2. I lost 3 game where he clear the colours to win. I have a few 20-30 breaks but hardly missed a ball on and played some really nice safety my short back swing seems to be working lost a little power but made up for by more accurate potting in particular in the middle bags.

On to the Billiards we played for 1 hour. I played quite well up to 100 getting a few little 10-15 breaks. Mark played steady getting to 40. He was really trying to play Billiards rather than pot which is him normal game. He amazed me with some really nice cannons and a few nice half ball losers around the pink area.

I got going and ran in 25, a couple of shots later I ran in 38 which was a really nice break as I lost his white but managed to carry on. Mark at the next visit ran in 33. Again a really nice well structure break with a mix of cannons, losers and a bit of potting.

I finished 250-155. Mark is beginning to get to grips with the game as an ex-snooker pro you only have to show him a shot once.

Really happy today I played really well my eyesight seems clear cue action seems really to be working.

3 comments:

  1. One reason why the best brand pool cue is different from the average cue stick is because it is known throughout the billiards community to be highly durable. It is less likely to break or splinter, and should provide you with quality shots for years to come. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deciding on a complete Naperville home improvement may be necessitated by several triggering factors. However, getting your act together is not an easy task. You are required to check on several conditions and preliminaries before you can successfully execute your plans valentine party games

    ReplyDelete