Wednesday 27 June 2012

Practice & Games

After my training session with John I went over to the Wirral to have a game with Tony Cooke, Eddie Duggan and Mike. It takes about an hour to travel over and I played OK my new cue action was difficult and I decided to stick with my old one but keep my feet in the right position.

This worked OK I managed a couple of small breaks and had a reasonable nights play, the tables were really nice.

I also managed two hours practice on the Sunday where I concentrated on cue action I spent an hour potting long reds of the middle spot with reasonable success. Definitely getting much more run through on my action. Played a little billiards and struggled as the angles seems to be different for my long losers. Quite strange. I soon found the anle and felt quite happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment