Tuesday 31 March 2009

Snooker Grip

Played snooker last night was getting a 30 start from a player who I used to beat without any effort. Still not point in complaining my eyes will never recover, managed a good win. Had a 21 and an 18 which finished the game especially with the start I was getting.

I really noticed the difference between snooker and the billiards. You really have to have a nice loose grip at billiards. I just can’t adjust between the two games. What with my sight and damaged cue, things just seem hopeless. Played for two hours practising middle losers and a few other shots Martin had shown me. Felt it went ok the issue of side really shows up when doing certain shots. Some I get 9/10 others 2/10. The only thing I can do is keep trying. There is less than a month to go before the competition and I have a week in Italy. I have managed to find a local league in Staybridge which still plays Billiards so I am going to see if anyone will play during the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment