Wednesday 10 February 2010

NewMill B V Brockholes Bowling Club

Off to Brockholes which a nice little club just down the road from New Mill. Arrived late but never mind.

We got thrashed 3 Nil by the Peakers and Crew. I played David Peaker which was an absolute pleasure he is such a great player he has all the shots and managed a couple of 27 breaks and a nice 43. It ended up a close game but he always had the edge on me I didn't do anything wrong but never really got going.

It's always quite difficult to play in a Sauna, they had the heating on full blast must have been 100 degrees. The one thing I would say it that David and his son are an absolute credit to the Billiard World. They are true gentlemen and a pleasure to get thrashed by. They always ask how my game is going and look at the blog and take a genuine interest in everything I do.

Flights booked for Malta looking forward to that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment